Enjoy Studies Abroad started in 2005. It started beeing specialised in Food and Culture programs, but then in 2011 started to work on different programs.
Agriculture & Culture
Cancellation and Refund policy for tours last 5 or more days
- All purchases are subject to re-confirmation within one business day after purchase, customers will be fully refunded if the orders cannot be confirmed.
- Cancellations received 46 days (or more) of departure will incur a penalty of 10% per person.
- Cancellations received within 45 days of departure will incur a penalty of 25% per person.
- Cancellations received within 20 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% per person.
- Cancellations received within 7 days of departure will incur a penalty of 100% per person.
- Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.
- Trips require a minimum number of participants to avoid cancellation. We reserve the right to cancel a schedule trip to fully refund affected customers although tour companies will make every efforts to maintain the normal operation.
- Additionally, the performance of this Agreement by either party is subject to acts of God, war, terrorism, government regulations, disaster, fire, strikes, civil disorder, curtailment of transportation facilities, or other similar causes beyond the control of the parties making it impractical, illegal, or impossible to perform its obligations (“Force Majeure”). This Agreement may be terminated without penalty for any or more of such Force Majeure reasons by written notice from one party to the other and Enjoy Studies Abroad will return the total amount except the booking fee accorded between the client and Enjoy Studies Abroad if cancellation is due 15 days or less before the beginning of the tour.
- There is 6% handling fee add-on to the above penalties.